• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD That's... Cool.

But hey, generally, the square root of x is always positive. I.e

(-1)^2 = 1
    1^2 = 1

but

√1 is always 1, and never -1.
    You're the second person that I've had to remind thati Live in MD as well as MC. (Go Acronyms!)
    I found a new equation~!
    1+1=1+√1
    =1+√(-1)(-1)
    =1+√(-1) × √(-1)
    =1+i × i
    =1+(-1)
    =0
    So,1+1=0

:p
    By teleporting, Kusa meant as in he was sent to the side of the board, where the dead people are (IE: X is the Board, * are the dead people)

*X*
    Controversial because if someone writes it without taking a physics class in the past two hours they're bound to make a mistake somewhere, which will start one of the BC's famous scientific non-fiction books arguments
    I'm bored. -comments on your post in the BC for no real reason, but has nothing to say regarding bleach-

You british people are still in school? I had a week of summer school, but I'm already out...Go biased American School System

Math is EXACTLY like Logic. That's why you can do this.

Why do all the guys want to become queens?

Yes you did

Dirteh mind, much?

I agree with him. Writing your release is a whole lot of controversy and lecture.

So. Hi.
    Haha, I see. I've known of 4D in terms of more as a fourth plane, and that while the three known dimensions are used as a sort of 'graph' in life (playing the parts of the X, Y, and Z axes respectively), the fourth dimension is on a completely different plane, very much like geometric planes. Of course, this would become an imaginary and irrational answer, but nonetheless an easier way to view it. What is it you're going to school me in for this subject?
    Alright, send me your FC and Name and just check my signature for my Black game; i'm doing my Pearl Nuzlocke and I really don't wanna stop right now.
    Nonono, I have 800+ exp. shares. And I can breed a Gible in a matter of minutes.
    Oh yeah, can you play games after Exams?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…