• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Although his way of writing is stupid if you put more then one space between a word you still will only see one space between them so if you for whatever reason want to space your words constantly you acually have to use periods. I'm not on his side I'm just pointing that out.
    If putting periods like that is like putting letters.......i would be writting like this: hey hjf8sdhsfhjkshdfs do kkshkhkghsjkkgskjh you gjshgfjsgdfjshgfjsfgsj know jshfjkshdjkfhsjkfskjf me hsdhjkfhskhahfakh
    if i wanted to be a troll.......i would go on with no aim of annoying....but i have an aim...a purpose for this....as you read below..........By the way.......ha ha ha ha.........you're gonna have to dig more cause i put all of those periods to space the words so that the reader does not have to read through a jungle of letters......................................................
    To let you know the truth......My aim is not to annoy people....(OK maybe get them fired up).So that when i challenge them the battle is fantastic.....even if i lose a terrible, horrible, devastating loss.........i merely get people annoyed with me to enjoy a battle at its climax.its so fulfilling to see someone trying his best to crush you.....................if i win.....i get the pleasure of telling them that i wasn't boasting for nothing.........if i lose.....i get the pleasure of the devastating loss which will most probably affect my ego BUT will most definitely assure me of even a greater pleasure of crushing the foe who thought so lowly of me after the first battle....(that is...assuming i lose)......I'm sorry for giving you my Autobiography but i just wanted to clear things up......As i said before ...i merely annoy (i dont like to call it "annoy" but its what you view it as) others for both his/hers and my own sake.....To live a life of either...Humble humility....or Over powering confidence......or maybe even both...That is truly what shapes people...
    who the hell are you.......who told you to go on my page anyway.....if you are going to tell to grow up then that must mean that I'm causing alot of trouble where you are.....you are not the first person who has told me to do that...and probably not the last.....not trying to be rude but as immature as i might be.....thats who i am............If everybody was like you want me to be....(the 'grow up' thing)...........this world would be a piece of crap.....trust me.
    [QUOTE="RaZoR LeAf]Sorry, we don't allow discussion of roms here. At all.[/QUOTE]
    Wait, we don't?
    First of all, it's only the title title, and if you watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4450apUfX0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you can see that 'M does evolve. I can change my comment if you would like from I KNOW to I think. And for the title the TRUTH to Tale.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6b1ObS7WMU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This video shows the theory of MissingNo and Cubone next to a Kangaskhan baby. Freakishly similar. Will you reopen my thread? Please reply, Samurott41001
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…