• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hull imperviousman. i'm looking for a deoxys. i have all the 5th gen legends (shiny or otherwise) a boatload of shinies and a mew.
    hey i was wondering if you could breed me a shiny adamant DW elekid with magnet rise? i can offer whats in my sig alao Shiny FLAWLESS Timid Thundurus with HP ice, Shiny timid FLAWLESS verizion thx :)
    Hi there, I saw your post on the shiny-trading thread again xD. Would you be interested in a shiny Latios [Modest], shiny Latias [Timid], or shiny Latios [Timid]? o:
    No problem! Thanks for the breeds! That's 1/3 of my team. :p If you ever need something else, I'm sure I'll have a breed request that we can work something out for. :)
    I sent an email to your Yahoo! account, but got no response. :( I'm ready when you are. I might be getting to bed soon, so if it doesn't happen tonight, there's always some time tomorrow if you're available. :)
    I need to make sure my DS works okay with the wireless where I'm at now first, but that shouldn't take too long. And I also need to migrate them first. Can't believe I forgot to do that earlier. >.< Shouldn't be long.

EDIT: Apparently my brother left his DS at my relative's house, which is out of town. :( I'll have it by Saturday if that still works for you.
    Got it!!! Sorry about that.

Last time was my first, and I was the one contacted, so I got lost. My apologies.
    As the previous poster said, "You have Shiny Tynamo??? <3<3"
    I have a flawless DW Torchic with active Pokerus, and a shiny female DW Poliwag. I also have dozens of Shinies. And I can clone as well, so I would clone the Tynamo for you if you wish.
    You have Shiny Tynamo??? <3

I have a few legendaries left from my trading sprees left, along with some level 100 pokes, and about 200 other miscellaneous ones, if you're interested. :)
    Hello. I can offer you some of tje events you want in return for the jolly v-create victini. I can offer tru regigas and a deoxys.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…