• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trolls are annoying, but it's rather amusing to read their comments. They make little to no sense sometimes. Lol, I don't think I know who you're talking about anyway XD.

Oh yeah, I saw on your biography you're currently writing a fic.
    LOL

Well the majority of the commenters find the caption dumb, so it doesn't make sense anyway.
    Eyyyyh, nice to see a fellow member here ^^.

But, lol, what was with the whole "magnet" comment even with it being crossed out xD? Is there some thing with magnets and Mormons I haven't heard of yet?
    So the ralts is indeed male, if you still want it it's up for trade ;) Its currently in my 4th gen game though, would you want it traded to a 4th or 5th gen game?
    I usually chat to her on AIM. Thing is, yes, I can get that on my phone, but I have the feeling I would be getting IMs every waking minute of the day from all the people I know on there.

But yeah, I kinda surprised she just vanished when she seemed to be extremely interested in this RP. Way more than I actually was.
    Yeah, I was hoping she would stick around because honestly, if she hadn't insisted that we still should run it, I probably would have just abandonded it to work on something else. Now she is totally missing in action now that its up. :/
    Things aren't going too well with the Tides RP though. The person who originally helped me make the whole idea is missing in action and I'm honestly not too sure what to do with it now.

The Chimera RP should be pretty cool though. I have some pretty good ideas lined up for that and I'll start writing it up once I get back from vacation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…