• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IKR. It's so confusing. I have to say it's name several times in order to pronounce it. I think it's pronounced Re-uni-clus. I always say it like Re-nu-clius >.>
    I see you started your fic. The only thing I can say is that it looks good. I skimmed through the first half of the chapter and it seems to have proper grammar and spelling. But it's early in the morning here and I'm a little lazy to read xD Keep up the good work!
    Believe it or not, Double Teams are actually the easiest to make. And the one I made you wasn't stolen from the example ;) I re-made it
    As a member of what used to be the NCTH, you should know that all is not lost. DO and I are working to resurrect it as a club. Stay tuned.
    Lol, high school. My class was the biggest class to graduate.

Did you do a senior prank this year? I never did, it got banned after my sophomore year.
    No you're not. I'm not being distracted by you. I'm being distracted by TV Tropes and YouTube. All at once.

Because I'm not at college today.
    I know a little about Mystery Dungeon, but not B/W. Since they're starting on a big adventure...

Well, I take it it's a creepy dungeon, so maybe one of the characters (if they're like that) can try to crack some jokes to lighten the mood, only to make it worse, and maybe a rivaling team corners them. *shrugs*
    I listen to all kinds of instrumental/classical music. It also helps to find some soundtracks that match the mood of what you're trying to write.

Practice makes perfect. If needs be, go back through the entire story and fix up some parts you feel need fixing up. It might help.
    Lol, it's okay, it's normal.

If you feel like you need to start a new chapter (though it also depends on the amount of information you have in the current one), go ahead and do that. It won't kill you or anyone.

It's different for everyone, but if you're losing motivation, try listening to some instrumental music. You'll be forced to play a story in your head, and you may get ideas from it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…