• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, yay. 8D
    I know, it's so underrated that it makes me want to cry sometimes. ;___;
    And it's the same with MangaPokeshipping too.
    But thankfully there is a Red x Misty union somewhere. <3

I can't draw so...you should totally draw them together because there is a lack of fanart too. One of my friends on YouTube loves Jadeshipping too! Sadly, she hasn't draw any Blue x Yellow in a while. D;
    Wow, really?
    That's so cute, you've got your own Blue/Yellow fandom without realizing it. xD

Yes, the fan-art got me addicted to it too. <3
    The idea of it is really sweet too even though Blue/Yellow is very unpopular on Serebii, dA, etc. Well, in the Yellow saga, Blue made Yellow dress up like a man. I think that's funny. And, she saved her from the Elite Four when Yellow was traveling with Bill.

The sad thing is the only Jadeshipping fan-fiction I can read is my own. It's not very fun after a while.
    *shot*
    YAY, JADESHIPPERS UNITE.
    *does my own Jadeshippy dance*

I love Jadeshipping so damn much. <333
    I was totally obsessed with it last year and now I just think it rocks. ;x
    And, well, I had to pair Blue and Yellow together since Red goes with Misty.

Mhmm, we're totally friends. O:
    Don't remind me lol. ;) :3

But on the positive side, you start to feel responsible for keeping the maturity in the conversations when you are one of the oldest of the bunch on the forums hehe.
    HEY KRIS :D

Holy f, I come home, and see all of these friend requests and messages...I'm like OMG WTF IS GOING ON xD;
    Oh, I didn't know that ;_; I haven't been there for a while, but it's too bad.

You'll get trough! Just keep doing the things you love most :D
    Lmao, yeah, I know. XD Well, only because I'm actually here and not facebook.

WOOOOO. Omgggg, yayyyyyyy. 亀ãŒã»ã—ã„ï¼
    Hi Mist!

I've been great! How about you? I have to say, you have a beautiful profile icon ^^ Great to have you as friends! :D
    TOTALLY. <33333

Are we going to start talking here more than MSN? XD Oh well~

LOVE! 爱! Omgwtf, I can type Chinese characters now?
    Yeah they were good times lol. I might start posting again after my exams are over. Like you, I'm also at college, or 6th form as we call it lol. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…