• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never said I was offended, it's just the perspicuity of it "caught me off guard" I guess. I'm used to people saying one line remarks. XD
    You totally mindf*cked me with that. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were surrounded by morons.
    And of the perverts? I'm not sure what I said wrong o_o

Sorreh? xD

LOL I get that, and adsehgf new shiny so pleased for you.

LOL that's okay. man I should see if I can give you my moblie number...
    I am unsure where I hang out, but I know I stay away from trade shops, team ratings (unless I want my team rated), Serebii.net discussion, anything with manga or alternate anime, any form of shipping (except for Kutie_Pie's fanfic), anything with wifi, Gen 1 and 2 discussion, competitive anything, TCG, and clubs.

I'm so lame.
    Well, my holidays are over soon, lol.
    Nice light green YT lay out, woo hoo, luv it.^^
    I read about the barking cat on newspaper btw.
    And recently I read something 'cute' about a cat's behaviour on Reader Digest.
    Well, this male cat named PJ loves to take a nap in the neighbours, more to take advantage for being fed freely.
    One day, PJ went 'missing' for ten days, more b/c hes jealous of a new kitten n a dog that his master's got. So finally PJ's owner found him in one of his neighbour's house (elderly couple), enjoying luxury n all. PJ has never returned to his real master since, lol.
    What a smart cat.

Good luck on your hunts btw, Garland especially.
    Hey, hi!
    I've been alright, I guess, on and off as usual.
    How've you been yourself?
    Sorry, thought you're kinda upset w/ me.
    Oh god help me I haven't slept yet and I'm about to stay up all night again playing SoulSilver Dx Almost done training Pinsir though, he's level 81 :) Hope you have fun today, I'll probably be asleep if you get on ><
    oh na im all gud but there are things you just dont wanna see in some of the s..t chrischuch atm. anywhom... yep, do you like my art that i do :) my recent stuff from my shop atleast XD
    Maybe. ;D

And pssh, FF7 is done. =D I DESTROYED that game OTL.
    I am now playing SMT: Devil Survivor. So good. o__o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…