• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trust me, HP matters. 13 is miserable and the defenses aren't high enough to justify it, honestly.
    The HP is bad, and the defenses are unfortunately not cutting it to justify keeping. What nature is it?

If anything, I could probably get a better one for you later on.
    I sincerely hope you're trolling me, or perhaps accidentally ran over your pet and don't know how to react at the moment.

Junk that thing now. :x
    You were the one to pull the word "accident" first lols.
    I do more that reading, actually, I write 'em! (Um, well, I write mostly in Italian and have only recently started in english 'cause it's more difficult, not being my first language and all, and for now it only ended in a not-so-decent chapter in the serebii fanfic section...)

And yes, that's the thing i like about reading in general. Even without trying to, you always get a bit of yourself into whjat you write, and you can perceive a bit of the writer when you read something :D
    lol never mind. Saving serebii from stupidness is one important task D:
    But I'd say we're doing better than most forums, especially in the fanfic sections :)
    Definitely crap. Depending on the situation, Toxicroak may not even need a sash. But that can be pretty risky.
    Grasswhistle has terrible accuracy and Sceptile can't really afford to take any sort of hit.

Uh huh.

+Dry Skin in the rain.
    In it's current state, I can't think of a way, unfortunately.

That's what you think.

Toxicroak does good Sucker Punch trolling when it's ready too.
    Well, hence why I offered a new Sceptile.

No. D:

Zoroark pairs better with Toxicroak in battle subway and random Wi-fi, honestly.
    Which is why a Life Orb would have given it the boost to get through that Chomp. Or perhaps, Hidden Power Ice.

Not_blasphemy

Sceptile would appreciate maximum speed at all costs, even if it's already fast, there's a few Pokemon that can be even faster if trained properly. They can also OHKO it right back. See: Weavile
    I still think Life Orb would be better the choice in the long run for those purposes, but that's just me, I guess.

Basically, free super powered 'mons. Now do you get it? >_>

Sounds fine to me.

Well, still preference. I usually don't settle for less, though.
    Be reminded that Energy Ball doesn't give that 2 stage drop which can potentially force you to switch out. So it has it's niche justified.

That sentence refers to the set I posted, lol. I meant as in getting you Pokemon that are actually usable with vital moves not being absent on them.

Yep, preferences.

Try Timid/Hasty, besides that, the EV spread is perfect.
    Also Life Orb > White Herb.

It should be noted that you're walled almost entirely by Heracross. I have a Sceptile on my 4th gen game, hmm...
    That set is making me cringe. D:

Leaf Storm/Energy Ball
    Focus Blast
    Hidden Power Ice
    Dragon Pulse/Earthquake

Would have done wonders...are you sure don't need my help with Pokemon? I charge nothing at all.

As for the accuracy, well Stone Edge hits 80% of the time. You'll just have to keep that in mind for the 20% chance of it missing. But when it hits, the reward is good isn't it?

I probably figured as much.
    just letting you know sweetie...please have two sentences in the post...I made that rule because of spams in the past...thanks ; 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…