• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey gardevoir. Haven't talked to you in a while. :)

Come back I miss you :(

Start being active again.
    Okaaaay.....
    Uhh....
    Yeah, I'm pretty much clueless on how to do those things. Damn this 12-year old brraaain!
    Ugh... Photobucket...
    It looks like a dot on Photobucket. Could you give me a little... err... tutorial? X_X
    Hey. Haven't talked to you in a while. Wasup?
    Oh yeah, I was messing around with MS paint yesterday, and I made this awesome Gardevoir/Flaafy/Roserade/Typhlosion fusion. If only I knew how to give it to you... ( It's Gardevoir based, so I thought it'd be nice to give it to you. )
    Okay...

Basically, My dad did something, I didn't agree, he said "So? I run this house! BLAH BLAH BLAH!", I argue, he argues, I cuss him out, I get grounded.
    No, I have not dissappeared.
    Just got grounded for a couple months. Not supposed to be on now. Bye
    Right...
    Still, my Spiritomb can learn Spite, & combined with Pressure, that'll definitely eat away at your precious PP. & with Ominous wind, the only thing I need to do is activate this, then make like this:
    "CLEAR!!!!"
    *zap!*
    So, you're saying that your Raichu is stronger than your main character, or are you telling me that he's better equipped to fight off ghosts?
    *sigh*
    It's a shame that I can't access Wi-fi...
    If I did, my ridiculously over-powered Spiritomb would be able to challenge your rescue force.
    That would be something that I'd like to see.
    And why do you think I hardly ever visit there anymore? I got school too, ya know.

That Baron guy seems to have the hangs of things, but... he's not that great...
    You ever get... err... territorial when someone rates a team badly?
    Umm...

*Edits many of the stick figure drawings Ive made in my Big Bad Art Book*
    ...:D
    Omg yaahh ur sig is adorable <333heartheartheart

Lol. How do you make one of those? You're a talented artist. If I tried to make one, it'd be with stick figures and have a sun with a smile and dotted eyes on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…