• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hmm well in gen 5 there are alot of good pokes. The most used are rotom-w, scizor, reuniclus, terrakion, ferrothorn, jellicent, gliscor, hax jirachi, the latis deoxys-s (the list goes on lol). SO yeah I can't really tell you what good pokes are since there are alot that are used. I can help you on what pokes to pick when making a team around a specific poke that u want to use. Just in case u didnt know, in gen 5 battling you can see the opponents pokes before the match starts.

Heres the PO link: http://pokemon-online.eu/downloads/Client_17.html

ANd I would give you lots of RNG pokes for ur game but I am wifiless =[.

Heres the PO link:
    Yes PO is still around. And hmm let's see how I can explain gen 5. At the moment gen 5 is very weather focus. Politoad received the ability drizzle and ninetales received drought through the pokemon dream world. This obv made ppl spam rain and sun. Since using drizzletoad and swift swim was hard to stop, the banned the use of swift swim with drizzle(you can have swift swim pokes but no drizzle toad and vice versa)Lati@S and deoxys speed form are OU pokes at the moment. Like gen 4, entry hazards are spammed by mostly everyone. You should check the smogon tier list to see the OU pokes that are available. Garchomp was once OU but it got banned again lol.

Any questions?=P
    Chemistry but ima change to computer science or video game desing or something D:

Lol BW has 5 tiers Ubers,OU,UU,RU and NU. Simce there where soo many pokes that where hardly used, they made the RU tier which is between UU and NU. In OU excadrill and thundurus were recently banned. You usually see either rain teams using drizzle politoad(no swift swim since its banned with drizzle), drought ninetales team and sand as always. Excadrill was banned since in sand it had double its speed so it was kinda hard to take down if you didnt have the right pokes. Any more info u need just let me know =P
    Im busy in college too D: I still dont know if I should change my mayor. What are you mayoring in? I can teach you somethings in gen 5 lol. And smogon is fine I guess. I use a different account on smogon.
    OMG GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? Everything is fine I guess Ascension seems slow lately so I just hang out at smogon most of my time lul. I hope you do make a comeback =].
    Brilliant, I was wondering where you where. I actually missed you. XD. If your looking for a new clan I'd recommend Founders of Unova. My art is also fantastic.
    I am interested in joining... but there's a lot to say. My battle experience is at least an 8. PM me if you think I could be useful. I'm willing to join a Clan Wars battle team. And is there a possibility you can make banners? That would be awesome. Thanks - EternityDreams
    ger with out you online or anything i am thinking of leaveing the clan and creating my own again but if you come on let me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…