• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I got it. I havent been around a computer since Friday, and I'm currently on my phone. I'll respond later in the day after I get up or possibly Tuesday, I'm not sure when I'll be home. ><;
    Yea, I actually fixed my swing problem yesterday xD And congrats man haha! Enough about me though, how are things with you?
    Hahah sick! Oh and he left out that I'm sorta in a slump right now. Oh well, nothing a day of handwork can't fix ;D So what's this about a boyfriend? ;)
    Don't call my name~ Actually, this is kinda my first day back lol. Summer's been fantastic so far :D Hbu? Ph and after stalking your VMs, def get that lip piercing!
    :eek: Your boyfriend has a book out? He just had a meeting to put his second book on the market? That's sick!!!! :D What does he write about? And congrats on the relationship man!!! :D If you dye your hair teal I want it on Hair Flair TV, so let me know if you wanna be a Youtube star. :p Yea things have been pretty good kinda sorta there's something that's been going on since June and it's serious but I'm just staying positive haha. Dude, how was your Black&White experience?
    hunny!!! Do not get a lip piercing or your tips dyed!!! I'm being honest, it wont look good. Please dont.
    Aww man that actually sucks :/ But on the brightside you did really good too! And not yet if anyone soon it'll be Alexander since he always beats me by one or two strokes. >_>
    And are you serious??? That's great!!! :D Promise me if you become a professor though that you grow a fancy beard and have a briefcase to go with it; they're all absolutely necessary lol.
    Everything's been great Dawn :D Hahaha looks like your hard work for your fan fics payed off I love how you're like, "Ehh they got nominated for awards but it's nbd." I got golf tournaments and stuff this summer that colleges look at which is pretty cool. How was your first year at college?
    Tell me about it. I've always been single so I can't really say I wouldn't do the same.. I keep myself busy with my job, pokemon, side gigs, and my puppies!
    I've never really battled. I only had one friend who played pokemon and now she has a boyfriend so she's too busy... holding hands FML
    Ahh, so after over 1,000 soft resets, I finally got a shiny lugia!

and yay for being friends here, we should battle sometime!
    omg, I love the song cannibal, but after some dumb people posted some comments, I know hear cat nipple instead of cannibal -.-

and that guy is soooo cute, but apparently he's straight. or so he says... i think he's just lying to himself. he reminds me of myself in sooo many ways :3
    omg love the ke$ha (I think that's what you're user thingy is about :p)

Gaga used to be my fav artist, but I hate her new style :mad:
    but I <3 ke$ha
    Well In my opinion being far away from somebody means that you get to see the pesonality they want you to know about... but if they're as great as ryubane, then they wont <3
    I love him so much :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…