• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyy bro !!! It's been awhile everything has been good on my side how about yours? :D glad to hear that if you need any help with anything let me know i've been playing through gen 5 haha
    Man, did I have some amazing times on here with amazing people. It's really been forever.... But I'm coming back soon everybody!
    OI! Y U NO REPLY?! WHERES THE SUPER SAIYAN HAIR VIDEO? Y ALL CAPS?! Y U SAY THINGS U DO WITH NO DO THEM? Y U NOT LOOK AT ME WHEN WE MAKE LOVE?...uhhh that last one was a joke...
    Inorite? Its been a long time since Advent and everything. Too long.
    Um I'm not really sure how to answer that question? Hows your youtube channel going?
    Still playing teh pokeymanz? If you're not, then why aren't you?! D:<
    He writes University Text Books in his spare time, mostly covering linguistics though he's working on a book geared towards toxicology as well. (I'm REALLY excited for that one xD) Hahah, thanks. :) Almost one month! Woohoo! And lol, how would it be on Hair Flair TV? Like, videotaping me dying it or just showing pictures? :p 'cause I'm going to a stylist to get it done hahah. And... Wait. What's been going on since June? I need details!

It was alright...? o: I actually just restarted it 'cause I was pretty bored with it hahahah. xD Yours?
    Hahah, it's not bad. :p I just need to kick myself in the butt to get better; my boyfriend just had a meeting with publishers yesterday to put his second book on the market. I need to beat him and start writing my own as well. Dx lol.

Hahaha, does he? :p That's awesome- I smell a little sibling rivalry going on. ;] Lol. Well, it wouldn't be for another three or so years (if I were to even be accepted), but it'd be rad. Seeing as how I'm going to try and dye my hair teal and get a lip ring, I'd be a... Unique teacher. Lol.

Enough about me though! How're you, bro? :D
    That's great to hear. :) And, well, they didn't win so it really is NBD. It tied for first in "Best Journey Fic" but the judges decided they'd give it to the other nominee. Awesome! You're really rocking at golf, it seems. ;3 Get any letters from colleges yet saying how much they want you 'cause of it?

Ehh, it was alright. o: I get to be a Biology TA next year and my English teacher wants me to try and teach English at the university once I get my degree, so I'd get paid for it and get a full ride scholarship for it. c: lol.
    Ahhh, Fash~ how've you been? :3 I'm doing alright- my new fan fic is going over well it seems and was nominated for an award or two. Now I'm just sitting around doing nothing for the summer. Yourself? :)
    haha, it has been awhile but i figure if i can get my iBattle channel bigger then i can get my Nick2ViscoY2B bigger as well. It is easy to make them too so why not? =P and I didnt know you still came on serebii? hahah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…