• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay, somebody ELSE from Ohio, The Buckeye/ Hic state. What's your opinion on or tiny little redneck state in the North?
    As a result of inactivity between August 22 and the time of this message, your claim on Bulbasaur on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Ah, that sucks. Thanks for the info, it would have sucked to have bought it and not have been able to play it.
    Ah, thanks. It wouldn't work on an American DSi? =/ $70? That's crazy lol, but I'd still get it if I could play it.
    Hello, I was wondering, since you have Pokemon Edicion Negra in your sig, I'm assuming you own it. But uh, how'd you get it? You location says your from Ohio, so I'm guessing you imported it. I'd really like to have Edicion Blanca. My parents are from Mexico, so I know a lot of Spanish, and it'd be nice to play a Pokemon game in Spanish.
    You're welco - Hey, you LIED!
    It doesn't have every single ribbon since RSE, it has every single ribbon from RSE to the 6th generation games!
    Guess I won then.

And by the way: The chances when you RNG are EXACTLY the same as when you MM and RE. The only exception is this: you hit that ONE CHANCE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How about you try RNGing now then. Seriously it isn't going to hurt anything, and it's just as fun as MMing except you actually get what you want and moreso.
    First, yes, bring a night scope would be fine. Because h*ll, its a gun fight. I'm not going to die.

Second, you are evading my question. Have you ever tried RNGing yourself? I'm assuming you have not, as you constantly attempt to put it down. And besides, the game developers don't care what happens with their games, they are just glad they are making money from you.
    So far all of your counterpoints are overused and niegh on stupid. And you have yet to say that you have tried RNGing and didn't like it/said it was too complicated. Its just like food or anything else reasonable; don't knock it 'till you try it.
    Well you are taking advantage of a broken code too.
    In fact we all are by playing the game. Because we are all taking advantage of it. By playing the game. I am by RNGing. You are by trying to hatch a shiny after about a billion eggs, and everybody else is taking advantage of it by catching their desired pokemon.
    If anything, look at it this way: Your just taking random shots in the dark. I am using a night scope in that same area, picking off the killer with my first shot.

Now, instead of whining in your signature about how RNGers aren't fair, how about you give it a shot. Anybody can RNG, it isn't all that hard.
    Yes I'm for sure they foresaw it.
    And no, you obviously don't. Have you ever even tried RNGing? Probably not. You probably haven't even looked at a lick of anything involved with it. Because your either too confused about it, or your too butthurt to try it.
    Seriously, don't knock RNGing until you try it.
    Gamefreak knew somebody was going to crack it eventually. Like Advent said, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and you are probably just in a rage against RNGers because we can do the same thing you do only better.
    your sig is unfunny

RNG > Slaves who breed for days.

EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN FUHRER, HEIL RNG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…