• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IKR? There's so many shinies that you want o3o.

And nice shiny file ^^ You have lots! I especially like your shin Camerupt.

Good night, talk to you later about you being nervous for your upcoming birthday :B.
    Not yet >.< He is one of my future hunts though.

Gah, I have too many hunts o3o

Gotta finish one of my two RE hunts, one of my two SR hunts, fish for a shiny Chinchou, and then I shall start for the hot monkey...

*goes to check out your shiny file*:3
    I was gonna evolve my Sewaddle... then I found out it's IVs. It has a 0 in Attack and a 1-6 in everything else, LOL. Poor Waddle was never meant to be strong, even though it's Jolly . _ .
    Haha it is D: That Taillow is taking me way to long. And yeah, I know, but Zabi is a bit unuasual D: He is going to unban me soon, though. I'm going to force him.
    Haha I know xD I asked Zabi if he could maybe make a new background and maybe enlarge the size of 500 characters in the signature to more (since I wanted a decent CSS signature and he deleted the previous one cos you needed to click http://bit.ly/llxqvO that) and he banned me... Oh yeah I once called him pussy. On msn, though.
    Hoenn will always be my favorite. Ruby was the first Pokemon I knew what I was doing in, and the Battle Frontier in Emerald is my favorite thing in any Pokemon game. Plus, Ludicolo. ;)
    Click 'Profile' at the top, then click 'friends and foes' and scroll down and you should see a request :3.
    Sorry, my notification thing isn't working. >.<

If you mean Black, then I've already finished it. :/ I just took a random shot at the E4 and won. I don't really do nuzlocke or shiny hunts or things like that. I just play as I please.
    'Hax' means luck in battles. 'Hacks' mean going into the programming and getting what you want. Maybe you don't do competative? I generally MM (I have a french ditto), and I got axew after only 20 eggs :)!
    Thankyou for welcoming
    Nah wasn't offended by you at all. :3. You were just expressing your opinon. Some of the others on there, however, were getting a little bit rude... but hey, it's just the internet. I'm not about to get butthurt about it.
    Yes I have joined the new forum, but I forgot the link. D: I might have to ask Zabi for it again...
    Oh, and congrats on those two shiny Swadloon! That's some serious luck you've got there. c:
    Well Brumrha got banned because he was a total creeper. The guy made posts about hypothetical suicide attempts and he loved to constantly harass underaged girls. Asking them if they were virgins and other disturbing things. The sad part is that he wasn't trolling, he was just naturally creepy.
    Yeah don't worry, I already know he's not worth my time. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this is Brumhra's (or however the Hell you spell his name) alt. account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…