• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can garantee you we will be seeing spinosaurus in the future. Fossil will probably use it if he's severly outnumbered. I should let you know though, while spinosaurus is massive, its not as powerful as they portrayed it in Jurrassic Park 3. It would probably lose teeth biting Prophet steel. On the other hand, its claws could rip a car to pieces. I do have to say that because its sail is connected to its vertabral collum, if it is broken, there is a good chance of instant death for Fossil.
    Don't worry I remember he can fly. I foresaw that a T-rex would be a problem, because even thought there are bigger, faster, and stronger meat eating dinosaurs, T-rex was the bulkiest, had 1 of the most powerful bite forces, and a controversal poisonous bite. Fossil has a morality issue against using T-rex, because in his history he killed a kid as one. He will only ever use it in dire "It all ends here" epic battle kind of thing.
    thanks. I needed to know his metal thickness because of teeth. Most predatory animals have teeth made to slice through flesh and cartilage. Those animals would lose there teeth attacking Prophet steel. BUT, some animals have teeth and jaws made to cruch bone and armor, so they would be able to damage prohet steels thinner areas (hands, face, feet.) so far, ive reserched at least 4 animals that without a doubt could damage him, entelodont, hyaenadon, thylacine, and T-rex.
    Hi, I need to ask you a question about your character Prophet Steel in the TTN RPG. How thick is the metal that covers his skin? What kind of metal is it made of? Can it rust? and finally, How heavy is he when he's metal? (The last one is most important)
    What Fallen Sanity did was a dream, right? Cause I don't think anyone would allow you to kill off their characters without permission.
    You feel a burst of Earth magic followed by a Wingly screaming in agony, to be specific
    Diego got rage now, you have to be able to feel it, DVB told me that it could be felt by all...
    Ah, alright. Sheesh... why are there so many ninja's, anyway? Diego, Blindlight, Sasori... this is an RP about the Teen Titans, not Naruto. =P

Ah, the hospital. Whiplash was taken there after her fight with Houl. Venefica, Diego, and Cadaver all came to visit her. As for the doctor... hehe, that was me. I had Houl sneak into the hospital and kill him off-screen. (He was going to kill this other nurse, too, but he never got a chance.) After that... err, Calc somehow got magical healing powers. I have no idea where the nurses came from, but Diego teleported Blindlight into the room and apparently she put them to sleep or something. I have no idea how Musica or Izu got in, though... they kinda just appeared. =P
    Well, now it's not so much the concert sabotage as the stuff that happened before it. I think I'm right in saying that you sent some Russian guys to blow up Musica, Calc stopped them, and they ran away?

At the moment, I'm just trying to figure out who in the world Aoi is and why there were demons running around the high school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…