• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Heliotrope! Have you got a spare Japanese Ditto I could use for my Tauros MM? I need either an Adamant or Jolly natured one, if possible...
    That is some lucky you had! Last time I posted about a three-day string of shiny's the freakin' mods infracted me. But big grats to you!
    oooo you are going for coballion? me too^^ hpow are you over 1000 already?
    wow...im only at 815, started tuesday april 10th:)
    good luck to you sir may your hunt be most swift indeed!
    And thank you for the Tangela! That Timburr was literally me just running into Pinwheel Forest and catching the first thing I saw. You could have got Tympole!
    I'm here. Sorry I'm a bit late... So, any of those you listed? I'll just catch one now. I'll be in the room in 5 minutes. (On DSi typing this, so won't be online when in the room)
    Excellent! What do you want for it? Just sent a female Dragon Dance Bagon to my game from the Dream World, so you can take that if you need it... But of course, you don't have to take that... I can trade pretty much anytime tonight when I'm online, if that's OK with you?
    Oh right. If you do happen to have one, let me know! Having such miserable luck finding one on the GTS. If only you could specify the ability you want in the search function...
    Hey there! Nice job on the Sableye! Incidently, seeing as that was a Japanese version of Black, do you reckon you could supply me with a Japanese DW Tangela for my next hunt? I can offer a TRU Arceus or some DW Eevees for it. Thanks!
    Yeah, that's definitely me. I haven't been on the Dream World in so long! I'll be sure to accept your request shortly. Hopefully we can help each other get some DW Pokemon :)
    As for your newest post, even though I am not really hunting, I am trying to complete the circuit, too.

I'm also going for Combee, but, on Honey trees. Although...none of the trees I put Honey on have shaked yet and I did it 13 hours ago. -.-
    For your Combee hunt, might I suggest taking advantage of a male Cute Charmer so that you increase you chances of finding a female shiny Combee? However, since you're a veteran shiny hunt, I wouldn't be surprised if you already made that preparation.
    I've rarely made any new posts on the club for that same reason. You see heaps of new members joining but rarely any decent on-topic conversations being held at the moment, so there's really no need to post anymore. >o<

I'm barely hunting! I spent half of the day yesterday transferring all but five shinies to my HeartGold from Platinum, and I'm going to start up a chaining spree on Platinum when I feel like it. I'm one of those few peeps who still likes chaining. P:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…