• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about the trainers of mt. battle? (from pokemon colisseum)
    And they restrict copy and paste lol? Like as in you cant do it all or what? I'll just do it next tuesday when I go to the library to return the dvds no big deal.
    What did you come up with? Pokemon Frontier was the only thing I could think of. Also whats the status on getting my sig and avi moved over?
    Well I am hardly impatient, take your time bro. Also if you are doing a reboot (a fresh start imo is always a good idea) something you might consider is choosing a less intimidating forum name, to new members that name sub conciously makes them think there are high expectations of them. I'll brainstorm a couple of suggestions.
    Also I registered for insane trainers in an attempt to revive it. But everytime I click somewhere it logs me out. If you can fix it I can be active. (username is MasterKojondo)
    How dare you visit my profile and not say anything. Anyway im getting my internet turned back on Oct 10th, then afterwords making a clan, i know its never been your thing but wanna join anyway?
    well its actually really easy to do mono type in this gen im finding (3:3). But if you are a sand storm user i can help you make a ss team in sandstorm to combat the new metagame.
    well its been okay i beat, it was probably the best gen story wise and worst post e4 wise, i basically just do PO now, My only ev trained 5th gen pokemon i have is my level 100 shiny mienshao named Kasumi. After breeding that I decided it wasnt worth doing to competitive wifi. How about you?
    Do you have a darkrai u r willing to trade. I really want one but I cant find it. My fc is in my sig and I have copied urs. Thnx even if u cant get it. I can trade a lot of pokemon considering I have 400 in my pokedex. To be specific I can trade almost any starter(-feraligatr). The Fc for platinum is 0990 2872 7679.
    Dont use the Hg fc unless u want typhlosion or the dogs. Thnx.
    As of now I'm experimenting on making different teams and movesets so the team below is not my permanent team.But it is one of my favorites
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…