• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im focusing on both sp. attack and speed...not just speed...I can only max out two stats all at once...so I choose special attack and speed....
    Its in my spolier tag but Ill tell you anyway since you asked...he is a timid nature which could of been worse then then that like docile or bashful and etc. I maxing out his speed and sp. attack...
    oh so SORRY! I thought I got you but thank you, got it at 1525 eggs its in my spolier tag...Im ev training him now...its a boy....
    Btw did I tell you I got my shiny milotic now???....I message so many I hope I didn't forget you....
    tell me about it...My thread is not a debate thread...I specifially have a rule for that but some people just don't listen...I left a post in the thread to remind people. really thanks for trying to stop both of them from getting to the point of spamming and flamming...
    thank you for trying to stop it...I left a post as well...Im not very happy with those two right now...I have a rule on the thread its says take it out in the pm and vms...not the thread...people really need to read rules...
    Lots of hunts is always a pain, especially when you don't know where to start. .o.

I wish you luck on those, then! I'm off to bed now, it's past 1am. Two more days until my birthday, yikes! I'm kinda nervous in a way.
    Oh heck! That's horrible! xDD Well definitely keep 'im as a Sewaddle, because uselessness adds to the cuteness.

You going for Pansear next? Good luck! I really need to get started on my Scraggy MM hunt. Oh! I've done heaps on my Shiny File on the forum, check it out sometime! :3
    I have more males than females, but I have a pretty even mix. Though about half of my shinies are genderless >.<
    Omg, that Karrablast is PERFECT. Adamant AND Likes to thrash about. I'm so happy for you that it came out so perfect after all that effort you put on it! ^__^
    Congrats on the Karrablast! Now we both have cross-dressing insects. I might have to go for Shelmet at some point, I'm a bit jealous of your Accelgor TBH >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…