• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well some would see it but it would just get erased after awhile with so many vm messages...
    any friends that you have that love grass or water pokemon and not part of the just ask please...I already post the reservation for you for co-leader on first post...just waiting for you to confirm that your co-leader...already vm all my friends that might join...
    well so far it needs members : (...Its at the back so no one sees it...I need to message and target people that are grass and water lovers that are not part of clans...
    once you finalize that you are deicated to team enchanted garden then will get the show on the road and then start recruiting members ; 3
    Hello. I hope you are doing better. How are things otherwise?
    I lost inspiration to shine Zangoose but I am still hatching just to get it out of the way.. Don't know how long I am going to stick with it. I need to improve more on my training skills.
    well actually my milotic is a male...I have it also in many diffrent non shiny feebas natures and genders like you said lol...I changed my avatar to shaymin so cute ; 3
    I love virizion too ; 3...I love leafeon too its just so hard to choose fav pokemon...I was planning to soft reset virizion as a shiny too ; 3 so much to do...
    No problem...as much as I love water and fire...I love grass pokemon as well...I love shaymin as my favorite legendary in d/p. I plan to get another grass shiny...snivy and petlil...I already have a shiny budew...he so sweet ; 3
    no problem whenever you decide to help as co-leader I have the postion for you and manaphy72 is helping to make userbars and other banners ; 3...Im sure that you will be ready to join by the time it gets approved ; 3
    actually I already made some banners and the ranking banners and stuff. I do need user bars and more banners. I already submitted the clan so it should be that long maybe a week at the most. It looks really nice actually before I submitted it ; 3 I need to wait thought to see if it is approved first.
    Sorry to hear that... My grandma died about a year ago, but losing a friend is even worse. At least in my opinion.
    I am, however, glad to hear that you're going to work hard. :) Working hard is never always a good thing.
    not really....its just hard becuase your wait for the man to say that its in the garden thats all...once your chaining its should be fine...I not sure though if soft reseting works on the man telling you what is in the garden each day?...
    yep ; 3...I making my team well balanced...I wanted a shiny umbreon thats why I want the eevee ; 3
    yes and thank you sweetie going for shiny gothita next and chaining shiny eevee for now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…