• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey sweetie how you feeling?...I really need your assitance we got one clan member left due to the clans inactivity...I need your help to get the clan from falling apart...still be in and out for the next week...I got another person in another clan is willing to help us work the clan and then leave until the clan functions without us...
    Im okay sweetie....I understand Ill be in an out for the remainder week or two becuase boyfriend is over so Ill mange ; 3...its fine...
    What made you stop using RNG?
    Thanks :) I guess I am going to keep trying, but I decided to work on a Pokemon team for battle as well.
    hey sweetie when im not around and you are check the clan and let me know how its doing and if i need to add new members ; 3....thanks....your in charge when im gone ; 3
    yes i will and just to let you know we got to fallow the banned list rules still...just making sure...
    acutually im a artist two... good at making banners as well will both make them together Ill make water banners and you make awsome grass banners ; 3
    alright dear sounds good you will be in charge of the grass division good idea...ill be in charge of the water divison ; 3...that was good idea when you posted grass leader
    thank you so much sweetie...I got two people that said they will join...one still needs to quit the clan I use to be in and the other just finding her way to the clan forum...Im counting on you...when im gone ill have you in charge ; 3
    yes the clan I made is to be a family...we all will get along together and work together as a team...I have two divisions for grass lovers and another for water so we can have more members...grass needs water to servive so I thought it would be nice touch to the clan....
    I understand completly its like family...but just think of this way..together we can make this clan work and we can always reapply back to the clan if it turns out horrible which together we can make this clan work so it won't happen...I believe in you animefinder...I need your help so please don't give up on me....
    okay sounds good ; 3...yeah my leader was cool with it...he was my friend from the begining when I came to this forum...
    yeah can't post ethier in another clan...but you made your choose sweetie...we gotta get more members so lets do this together for fellow grass lovers ; 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…