• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it should know tackle, or hyper beam. Jk,jk. XD Okay, Both have STAB, and psychic may lower Sp. def. Both have the same Base power, and accuracy, so...okay;
    Psychic is STAB, along with the Sp. def lowering power.
    Dragon Pulse does nothing except deal damage to the opponent...
    I'd say go with Psychic. Although DP isn't blocked by anything, Psychic does lower Sp.def and to me is just more useful than Dragon Pulse.
    Maybe a touch harsh (but not overly so imo), and you explained your points pretty well overall.

And cool, glad you like it. =)
    thanks ill do my best i can RNG it in a flash but i would rather not ive only truly RNG one pokemon and that was to just see if i could i do have a breeding partner with flawless IV so hopefully ill get lucky and you can get a shiny one only took me 60 eevees to get the shiny dream world one i have and im sure there are breeding tips on here i know some trivial stuff about breeding if you would like to know anything also
    Haxorus is deadly with rivalry, but it's pretty chancy. If you want to be safe, mold breaker is the way to go. Unnerve...Uh...useless...
    Garchomp is uber powerful, but HAxorus has higher base atk. stat. Although Garchomp is more well-rounded. Garchomp is incredible, a must for any dragon team. (But he is considered uber)
    Hydreigon is a powerful special sweeper, along with Salamence. Only he gets Dark/dragon STAB combo.
    Salamence, is bi-winning. a great special sweeper, Salamence is just generally cool.
    Kingdra...No ice weakness? Thank you! xD You'll NEED him if you don't want the first person with ice beam to murder your team alive...
    If you want movesets, I can help with those. xD
    im working on shiny dw eevees but im sure i could get off of that for a while and try to get a shiny axew for you i cant promise flawless ivs of course but i can at least give you a 50% chance on it being a sertain nature
    Oh, that's okay. I'll probably find someone else to help me with it...Maybe Ex could help. :p If you get it figured out though, drop me a VM~ ;)
    Oh, that would be wonderful if you could help me! :) I need to transfer over my starters and some pokemon I need for breeding. ;) I'll give you one of my pokemon from SS, if you want. ;) Or a free Pokemon from my breeding shop, your choice. ^^ Thank you!
    SS Friend Code: 0603 8798 4424 :3 And also, take your time. If you can only get the trades done today, that's fine. :)
    But I will add you onto my friends list so we will beable to battle in the future and my friend code is 2279 6236 6088
    Oh, are you thinking of joining pokemon Imperium? :D
    Yay! ^_^ I'd love to see you in our clan! :) ^^ I do DW sprite recolours for the clan, along with sprite fusions. (Although sprite fusions are *slightly* harder to do then a DW recolour...xD) -Silver
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…