• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, thanks. I made it because I came across a HUGE load of C4DS/STOCKS/brushes/ so I was all I GOTTA TEST THIS, so the sig is the offspring of that
    :3
    Hey NL, since you said you were taking badge requests here could I ask for a Snorlax badge pleeeeeaasssee? I've been trying to get at your shop for months before it closed, and this would make my life!
    Thanksyouverymuch
    hey, i see your artwork and i like it,
    please can i request a banner?
    Hmm hi Northern Lights, I was looking in the shops but no one does fusions like you do. If you aren't too busy may you do another pokemon fusion for me? I was hoping for Sceptile & Porygon-Z Sugimori Art fusion with glow effect. If you can't its fine, I understand.
    Hey Kida, took me a while to think of my subject. ^^

Anyway, I'd like a Latios signature. Blue-ish style (like the Jirachi you've made me) but much more Darker, if you could.
    I'd like it to have a text, either Eternal or Meteorite, whatever suits more, and if neither work - leave it without a text.

Thanks again, Kida!! :33 <3
    Its amazing! o_O Thank you very much, I love it ♥_♥
    But now im curios about the front version, why did you mention it? >:/
    Kidding :D, but could I also see how it looks? Its alright if you're busy and dont have time to do it tough.
    This would only be one, just for muaw =D
    and if you do, I would it to be based on cresselia.
    Hello Northern Lights! I finally found you, I have been looking for you for quite sometime now, a few moths to be precise.

See, I love, love,love,love,love, your art work, and I was wondering if you could make me a pretty badge like those you did for the pokemon league.
    Please?
    Oh wow! You're the best! The glaceon badge is priceless! I love it! Thank you for taking your time with it!
    Can you make a badge for me.
    *Heatran facing right with flames Can you make the flame cominging out or the flame around it
    If it isn't too much trouble, can you make another Ninetales badge that's facing right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…