• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK AURA! I know I don't know you, but I was trying to find an active user who shares the same bday as me =]
    Hey everyone, I know it's slow going in The Ultimates, but it'll start moving along soon if we can get through the exposition part of it.
    Well, there's a bunch of people who have reserved a spot, so I'll probably wait a few days for them, but it should start soon: i'll start working on a startup post soon.
    Just wanted to let you know, (in Pokemon: the Ultimates) you can still have your character have some of his pokemon stolen (like 1 or 2).
    ----------
    Ngaah.. How come I skipped that one?
    Sorry!
    ----------
    ^^; sorry, but most of the sites people give me images from either don't open up or freeze my computer [i have a very tight Security system -_-]
    Dark one,
    Please rate my team. I have no steam on my thread and I really do want some feedback.
    thnx
    Blue Raja
    Hi, I saw you on the birthday list and remembered seeing you around. Happy Birthday (if you don't mind me posting here).
    xD Never fear, I saved the day
    Man you have seven friends and I'm still the only one on your wall.
    This is crap
    POST PEOPLE. DARK AURA'S AMAZING
    You're wall's lonely =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…