• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry, I really don't mean to bug you, but I was just wondering if you did any work on the trainer sprite request I made in the Open Request thread. I remember you saying you'd give it a shot. Like I said, didn't mean to bother you, I'm just curious.
    Hello. I'm really desperate about my overworld sprite line. I have been waiting for it two - three weeks to make my userbar. Sorry if I bother you. I Understand
    Here you go :
    I would like a Trainer! Seriously, I really need to get fit... - Proby3
    Age group: 11- 13 - Delete as Appropriate.
    Facial features: Drew's stuff in my profile pic
    Top half: Drews stuff in my profile pic
    Bottom half: Drew's stuff
    Glow: Should I add a glow? - na :')
    Well yeah I can make it today, but I just didnt make it earlier because I thought I had plenty of time -.-
    Hey, I have a question, didnt you say that we would have until saturday to turn in out entries?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…