• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JAAAAAAAAAAMES ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yea, I took Vee's spot while she's at hospital (again...) so I felt like I should keep Water.

And hell yea I'm better, win percentage didn't go below 73%!
    u had like 4 or 5 badges iirc b4 you became a Gym Leader. I'm the last e4 now not the first btw x)
    Correct, my friend. It's a method of breeding that helps you get a shiny easier than you would normally. You normally have a 1/8120 chance of hatching a shiny, but with Masuda Method (junichi masuda invented MM) your chances are increased by six times to 6/8130 or 1/1353.33 which is drastically better. To Masuda Method, you need, for example, a pokemon that is English by orgin that is male or female; the other pokemon must be from a country that speaks another language other than English like japanese. You just breed and hatch and repeat until you hatch a shiny!
    I've been doing it casually, too. I'm trying to Masuda Method breed for shinies, and when I get back home from vacation, im going to try and learn how to RNG abuse. It seems like it's going to be really hard to learn, but once I do it will be faster than Masuda Methoding and the pokemon will be legit! :D
    Yes, it is I, Andy. I haxxed the Spiritual world that is the afterlife and came back to life.
    I've been good. Just haven't gotten into the swing of 5th gen yet, lol. How about yourself?
    I'm quite back into the deeps of Pokemon again, after a looooong time being waaaaaay to addicted to Transformice. Continued my OSL challenge and finally reached E4, and I'm a Tutee in Smogon's Battling 101 program. Yeah, that pretty much. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…