• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man love your sig!! Although who knew Palpitoad would be so big lol, I thought it would be smaller. This makes me think Seismitoad will be snorlax size lol.
    But they are girls. I just think Leavanny is too feminine looking to be male. Kinda like Lopunny. It's actually one of the pokemon I'm looking forward the most though, with Dewott and Pignite.

Tranquill is my favorite middle bird too. I love that The Great Butler said Tranquill looks like a deformed chicken and it's true and I love the pokemon because of that. xD

I didn't like the male version of Unfezant, now I'm indifferent. I thought the female was better until I used it in game. Loved her but she was an ugly creature plus she wasn't useful against the E4. I thought she was going to sweep Marshall, but that didn't happen. It's probably because I'm a bad trainer. I don't know anything about EV, IV... anything. I just, do what I do to enjoy the games.~*
    I don't think Tranquill should be released at all. No pokemon should be released . She seems... pointless at this point. It doesn't seem like she'll be a major contribution anymore. I hope they prove me wrong but I doubt she'll be in Clay's gym and I don't see her being the star of Skyla's gym. I prefer if she wasn't caught but for unknown reasons Ash always needs to have his regional bird. I hope some episodes bring her some development but birds hardly get development.

I hope she gets Sky Attack I just want her to be something different. Unfezant is a horrible pokemon (that I love using in the games because I LOVE BIRDS! XD) but it has some interesting attacks. I want her to be a special attacker since Swellow and Staraptor were physica,l especially Staraptor.

I believe I read some people say Swadloon might stay the way it is because of Luke's Leavanny. Tbh, I love Leavanny but it's going to be so awkward for me to see Ash with one because Ash's is... male and to me Leavanny looks so feminine. xD
    They will be good. And I'd love for the Snivy scenario to happen. I've always been pro evolution so I want her to evolve. The only pokemon I wanted to stay as it is was Phanpy. I loved Phanpy. :(

I just want to see Watchog dude. I know he's going to be a bigger troll than Zorua. He looks like fun!

Even Luke was funny harassing his opponent with the camera.
    I didn't like it, I loved it.

My favorite interaction was Iris/Langley/Zorua. Plus Bianca being obssesed with Zorua was nice.

The only negative I found is Pikachu. It didn't need to battle at all.

I like Palpitoad now. It was so awesome seeing it battle.

Did you notice the differences between Ash's Tranquill and the Tranquill in the episode or is it just me?
    That's true.

The other Pidove?

Or at least some kind of personality.

That's the way they all seem. Look at the one on the Pokedex 3D ap, if you have it. Very similiar.
    I know. But I still wanted it to have some sort of personality. Now its just like the birds...

Roggenrola didn't have any personality!
    Greetings esteemed Pepsi_Plunge, nice to see that you also notice that this Grei individual, who pounds his fists on his chest like Tarzan, swearing he's so mature, sure seems quite childish, as Iris would put, (kodomo ne~); he cannot stop obsessing over his "reputation on the forums" being marred by people (playerking, me, who else, who knows) blocking him. Every one of his posts has a lackluster quip on how he does not mind being blocked, if this is so, why does he feel the need to bring it up at every venue possible?

It clearly has him flustered. I'm flattered he's still (in?)coherently rambling about every Tom, Dick, and Harry who's ever blocked him, which I'm sure number somewhere in the dozens of people.

At no moment have I (I"m clueless on whether playerking did) ever "Announced" blocking him, all there is is a note in my sig, where there is also a list of level-headed people who do not jump at every last post to fight/argue(which he (un)cleaverly calls discussion) for the heck of it, of which you are a valued member.

You are the first person I ever even felt the slight need to clarify this "occurence" to, as unlike Grei, I do not need the reassurance of my entire friend list that I'm a nice, non-block worthy person through VM.

Note be taken I extended an olive branch to Grei, to act like nothing has happened and start fresh, in spite of his childish gossip to anyone who'd listen, through VM, how "childish, immature," and "horrible" I am but whatever.
    IN his heart of hearts, he knows he's the childish one.

Because I hold you in high regard, I hope you see the entirety of the "situation" here and I leave it here, and at this, because unlike Grei, I do not SPAM the anime spoilers area with whining about everyone who blocks me, this is a Pokemon forum, not real life, although clearly for some (Grei??) it's quite seri0us
    I agree. I'd love to know when I'm blocked.

Other than when the other person decides to be immature and announce it to all of Anime Spoilers.
    Elekible-Kid also blocked me.

No I'm not. :p That's the first time I've mentioned it in a while, unless you count the joke about King World blocking me, which I just responded to.

Thing is, I don't really care much about him having blocked me. It's sort of a joke to me now (like how my comment about dman blocking me was just a joke). I don't particularly feel the need to get unblocked by him. He's immature, just like Elekible-Kid, and thats just fewer users I have to be bothered by.
    Have fun and don't come back here so if you had a good time, it won't be ruined.
    Yes I saw the comment and I was just wondering because you're probably the user who mentions they use it the most haha.

Yeah I think it defeats the point if you can see them being quoted. Oh well.

And no I don't have anyone on mine. Not even CyberCubed :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…