• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, some members here act like they're so cool because they are 20 year olds that have nothing better to do than annoy people on a Pokémon forum. Most of those are in the Consoles & Computer Section.
    Hey, I got your friend request. I was actually also thinking about friend requesting you. You seem like a really cool person.
    Yeah, the people who have time to post 8000 useless posts a day on here, day after day, setting up new accounts when they get banned...they don't have lives.
    'Ello

Welcome to the forums! :D 59 posts in a single day is heck of a beginning! Lol, I made a remark yesterday about how there at least should be one Joltik-Kid on these forums and voila, there you are :p

Kinda sucks that the Joltik lost in such a way as it did, I actually though for a second that it could, but then I remembered that Ash vs. Langley are happening in the second round..

Anyway,

Cheers!
    I would be delighted to be your friend but right now I am having trouble with arranging the ones I already have(over 200). I would most likely send you a request once I sort out the list.
    So how did it feel to have your Joltik squashed to death by a giant polar bear?
    In any other forum, you can click on the
    tags around a URL.

In the Anime forums, the
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…