• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it's hard to explain, sorry I got a bit carried away, had some other IRL stuff to take care of which has taken it's toll.

Anyways it had came as a shock, forget the promotion PM I sent to serebii. We'll rebuild this thing from the ground up if we have to ;) Yeah I find the casual battles thing NEVER works because of the vast number of posts in the comp section.

Sorry to waste your time there, just know that the key members and I haven't given up yet :D
    I know that the backlash may begin and you may pay no heed to this message. But the Non-comp trainer's hangout social group had finally achieved all it wanted to after 2 long years, a flourishing league, over 200 members all with a strong community spirit. How could we lose it all in an instant?

I know the decision was under careful deliberation but I'm admittedly quite peeved by this...I have no idea of how to get all those members back or reform our leagues. This wasn't any regular group, even ask Serebii...I PM'd him asking for promotion.
    IPlease reply Is there any chance you could give me the contence of the group "When Worlds Collide Youtube group"?
    I have a question. If my shop runs through both GEN IV and GEN V, do I put in in the GEN IV section or the GEN V section?
    ----------
    For safety purposes, please use the same IP address that your account normally used to post and the same email address that is linked to your SPPf account.
    ----------
    If I access SPPf from two IPs, but the more commonly used one is a mobile device, should I just use the mobile or does that change anything?
    Just to let you know for my shop, i'll have 3 extra posts right after my thread. So there will be 4 posts before people can make requests. Like a Smogon thread.
    I'm actually originally from the Fresno area, so I should be used to the extreme heat, but I spent most of my time indoors to avoid the sun's wrath.
    Hello van you plz close my trade shop .:latios trade shop:.? I'v been really busy and it's hard to keep up thx -latios
    I got a really bad sunburn once while walking between classes, which is like ten minutes tops. D: For my birthday, a friend gave me a "Berkeley Survival Kit," and she included sunscreen for the reason that " need it." Oh, silly people. But I have no idea how I survived the 100+ degree weather back home when I can't survive the high 80's here.
    hey, thanks for your advice in that thread.
    Btw I'm new but my friend Dattebayo is being bullied by pkmnhippy in her signature. Can you help us please? Thanks
    Well, the weather has been dreadfully hot and sunny lately, so it would be the perfect time to go if you wish to avoid the rain! :D But the sunburns that I get from the sunny weather like this aren't fun. D: The sun hates ghostly white people like me. I've actually been hoping for the weather to cloud up again like it was for most of January and February.
    It's rather dead for the time being since not as many people are here for the summer as during the academic year, but the city is still fun! And it's just a short BART ride into San Francisco, so I have been going there more often than usual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…