• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grrr... I want to play SMRPG but I don't have internet for my Wii, I have a PAL SNES and SMRPG was one of the TWO games that don't work with a SNES passport or a modification.
    Hey the musics great, and I love older games, I've started collecting video games and older ones definatly are the majority of my collection but I just don't like MK64, though I think it is due to playing more recent ones before it.
    You have Prom at the end of High school don't you? I just found out that my school will be doing a Prom thing,it's no where near as hyped up here as it is in the US.
    Don't you? We get three terms, autumn, spring and summer. In between each term we get a 1 week holiday (2 weeks for christmas) and halfway through the term we have a week off, conveniently called a Half term holiday.

I browse the forums and when I see that I have a new message I'll go to my profile page, see your message and with out knowing it type my message out into my own box. It's my own fault really. I'll just leave this this page open and browse the forums on another tab.
    Yeah, half term, might also be because I'm still in secondry school, not college.

edit:DAMN IT I FRICKEN HATE THIS SYSTEM IF I POST MY MESSAGE ON MY OWN PROFILE ONE MORE TIME I AM LEAVING SEREBIIDOTNET FOR EVER.
    Friday here, and no classes as it is a holiday ^_^.

Anyway, I'm trying you're method of getting more posts, it's rather fun.

Grrr... I keep posting messages in my own profile, it's annoying.
    And yet you still have more posts than me!

Probably because I lurked for long time in the various Smash bros. threads, where you have seen to have taken to the forums like a duck to water. By the way, where do you live? America, Europe, Australia?
    Before you're time. Do you know Gargomon? he may be banned now I'm not to sure, but in the old SSBB thread he received alot negative attention due to his sig (furry) and I thought this was rather unfair, though looking back on it now I can see why they responded in the way that they did. So in an effort to "support" Gargomon, I to changed my sig to similar images, and while they weren't "Over teh top Pronzors!!!" I can definately see why they weren't appropriate for the forum, though Gargomon had more trouble seeing that, he ended up believing that "all mods were out to get him". In fact, on his biography it says "Look for me elsewhere if I get banned by abusive mods." I'm definatly not proud of what I did so I understand if they do not let me have my sig back.
    We'll see, a while ago I got into big trouble, I was a bit stupid and now I'm waiting anxiouslyover I'll be allowed to have my sig back.
    Na, he probably doesn't even know Pokemon had games after Red/Blue. But he's a neat guy. Was curious to see if you've met him.
    ----------
    *Upon reading Mitchman 93's recent post, Sonic Boom's head "sploded" into a bloody mass onto the floor. Surviving members include his mother, his father, and his younger sibling. Memorial services will be held Tuesday at 10 AM as police search for the whereabouts of the one responsible for this horrible idea.*
    ----------

lolwut? 10char
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…