• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, but don't forget to tell me if it becomes a Hitmontop! Hitmontop is the only problem I have right now. The others I can get soon. I have seen 645 and caught 635.
    That's pretty good.

I'd give myself until the end of the month. Now I've seen 640 and caught 615. I am going to have to catch some Pokémon in SoulSilver though. I do think Hitmontop will be a problem, although I still haven't checked games like Pearl for it.
    What are you up to in HeartGold?

Yeah! Not counting the Generation V Event Legendaries, I only need to see 9 more and catch 40 more and I still do have a little bit more breeding left.
    Yeah, I actually started visiting the sight in early Sinnoh, and wound up joining during mid-late Sinnoh, for about the same reasons you listed.
    Yeah, but I still have a little ways to go. I remember that I completed it for SS around June 11, 2010 (almost 3 months after I got the game!), but this is taking longer because I'm playing other games and it is way more Pokémon. By June 11, 2011, I saw at least 600 Pokémon and caught at least 500 Pokémon, so it is technically an improvement. I'll be sure to tell you when I do finish it.
    Oh, OK. I guess it doesn't really matter. They're at the end of the Dexes, so it wouldn't seem weird for me.
    Thanks! And it's true, I've been around long enough to know the nature of a lot of these people pretty well, though I'm still a newb in comparison to some of them.
    I tried the competitive staples in the 4th gen last year, but I find it most rewarding to use the monsters you like best, and have seen some unlikely OU/UU hybrid teams beating Uber/OU teams on YouTube, such a win is the best kind of win.
    Well feel free to ready/study what I plan to run on my VM wall convo with SapphireSceptile. I'm open to suggestions =P

Do you EV train? I try my best, IVs not so much....=(
    Aloha!

I see you battle, from your signature....

I'm getting my 3DS and White game by next friday :p
    Got a great deal on eBay, I hope to challenge you someday in the near future (not next week but the following week maybe?)

Does your team have a specialty or theme, or is it secret
    /?
    Eh, you don't know some of these people well. Most of the people are like you said, but there are a few who tend to be jerks just for the sake of being jerks.
    For the Unova Dex? If so, I think the three Event Pokémon are only in the National Dex.
    I have White too and my brother (Shadow XD001 on the forums) has Black. My team is at LV 100. I have completed the Unova Dex and seen 636 and caught 598 for the National. I still have a ways to go.
    Yeah, although just so long as you don't act stupid (and we both don't act stupid), you should be fine there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…