• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol exactly why was is ever going to be removed no one seem to be answering my questions-__-Haha yes I did put quite a bit of work into it, but it didn't take to long thank god! I think you will get it back sooner rather then later, just keep begging XD
    Personally I would probably laugh at you kicking yourself out XD Sick I know but highly amusing. Yeah lol But I guess there are leagues that are booming again, Once I finally finishing my freaking team I can open my gym in my league XD We only need 3 more leaders then we are full and I can open the second half;-) You might want to check it out sometime lmao. But I think you should join the SPL Fall Season you might even end up in my section lol XD
    LOL remember it is a UBER Hack pikachu XD My bro figured out that alakazam is also UBER XD Lol I would play silver I find it better then a lot of the games XD Lol lets just hope you get the DS back soon, and boot someoen else before you boot yourself from the league we all want you to stay XD
    Lol red was the best XD But yellow was better;-) Yeah we actually got the DS also for the only reason of playing the 4th gen games but then other games came out and we bought em lol XD
    Wow that sucks, happened so many times to me before I just (go to the bathroom). Lol who can stop playing I have since I was 5 XD yeah long time but the old games basicly told you how to do everything XD lol the punishment in my house lasts forever XD
    WOw lemme guess your parents tok it away due to not having work done XD Well I hope you don't have to leave your gym make an underling do it XD
    Wow tha sucks I hope you find it again soon. Yes it is going to be that. And if I am allowed in and even if I am not Lord is helped me pick my Restless Spirits team so I helped him with his Ninja team therefore I am training that when I am done with my Fall League Team for the SPL Remake=P
    Hahaha I see yeah we are both excited or well he is and I hoping to get back in lol XD DO you remember my old theme I ad before I left serebii?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…