• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG I just found out. I'm so disappointed after everything we worked hard for. How are we possibly going to get the league and everything back. I don't exactly have a backup! I can't remember all the people who were in it!

I'm so angry right now, I can't believe this...
    Did you know that she's apparently an actual neuroscientist IRL :O who'da thunk it?
    Yeah Imma check it out. The first part of Raj vs. Red wil be up very soon!
    I dunno I hate Amy Farah Fowler :mad: The show's still as good as ever but I don't think it needed her to be honest :( They're only just showing the latter half of season 4 over here
    I think a few wires were crossed. I'm doing the main one in Journeymen following Raj and most character's dreams. However if you wanna carry on Xander with the professor idea in a new fic, the two will run side by side as Journeymen and S.E.X. do
    I saw you post on DOs page. Yeah, I sent them all to him, but whatever happens, I dont think Cole will be a part of it. Im thinking of something, and its still embryonic. LoH characters might have a cameo at the beginning, but atm Cole wants to distance himself.
    Feral and I have already found out, we were keeping out under wraps for a long time since I'm continuing Journeymen like that. Ask him if you want the info
    Glad to hear it, I haven't written any Journeymen since around Sunday. I think weekends are best for it tbh, but I might attempt to crank some Raj vs. Red out now. I see you're reading it too, leave me a review buddy!
    Part 2 of Journeymen has begun! Reciprocity kicks off with Chapter 11 - Silver Linings, featuring an appearance from Becca!
    tbh it doesn't matter where you start. you'll get to that point much quicker than me, so whatever you do i'll find a way to get in alongside (lol just casually crowbarring my way into the story)

P.S. Pokemon Professor Xander...PPX

That abbreviation isn't funny at all :(

:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…