• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, have a calculator that adds a number i told it to add whenever i hit enter ^^ didnt count the Chikorita, but thats the only one =p
    Haha i know right? xD Only had 1 RE shiny that i hunted for though, it took me til march this year to get my first ever shiny, been playing since red/blue, so not THAT lucky =P Think imma dual hunt for Bulbasaur and Snivy.. MM and SR should be doable rite?
    Haha xD I know right? SR seems to like me.. Masuda Method isnt my cuppa tea so far though, with those 1694 eggs.. Hope my bulbasaur hunt will be shorter ^^
    It's not that hard. My strategy is to go back and forth between vermillion and the route that goes to saffron until she's in that route or one of the adjacent routes from saffron (since you can go through houses to get through saffron without changing latias's location)

Thanks for the luck and encouragement!
    First you have to deal with the power plant issue in kanto. Then after that talk to the copy cat girl in saffron (she will tell you she lost a doll). Then go to vermillion, go into the fan club house and walk up to the fat guy sitting in the chair. Now SAVE before doing anything else! After that, talk to the fat guy to get the doll, and when you walk out of the house a guy named steven will tell you about latias. Then you need to encounter it once to tell if its shiny. Then SR and repeat!
    Its a long process but I'm hoping it will pay off soon!
    Ahhhhh thank you! It was such an awesome moment! >w<;;

I'm so in love with your Yamask. It's making me want to hunt there, because I love shiny Krokorok so bad too.
    Ah, I see now =P well I gtg for the night. Let's hope your luck giving worked and I will see a gray Eevee tomorrow! =D
    Well I did have a short (2 hours) long one back in April (Treecko), hoping for a repeat of that lol. I'm less concerned about how long it takes to get Moltres. I just have way too many other things I want to MM lol.

Also according to Cofagrigus's dex entry for White it's covered in Gold. So how did it find that color of gold for its shiny form? >.<
    I don't want the 31k RE's part of your luck, just the shiny part =P I would love a short MM hunt after my last one, I'm sure you would too lol.
    Team enchanted garden...It just got approved I posted a message to try to bump it up...its for water and grass...two diffrent divisions...
    hey sweetie my clan got accepted : 3....if your not part of the other clan it would be awsome if you join ; 3
    yes I making each pokemon best stats out...for example my shiny kingra is modest so Im working on special attack...the second im gunna focus on is special defense because dragons would kill him with all those special attack moves...
    oh I choose defiantly special attack because its best area...I have a book that tells me stuff about each pokemon best at stats...special attack is the best for a milotic...Its speed,sp. defense, and hp are all equal...so it wouldn't matter as much...I got what you meant sweetie...since its timid I took advatage of its speed....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…