• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i noticed and read it...I am mad but still understand why they did it...Ill try to find another way for us to have a new way to have a shiny hunters weekend group...
    I notice the social group got deleted....so did my social group for my clan that one of my clan members made is gone...all my social groups were gone actually...
    Hey, just curious as to when the shiny hunt may change, it seems alot of us cannot catch the three legends for we have them , so I was eager for a new hunt.
    Hey, I just wanted to thankyu for your help on my breeding circuit jam, and let you know I found a pokemon that qualifies (Sneasel - Reflect, Ice Punch) and I will take the leg after all!
    On SS
    hey shiny doug do you do clans at all if you do would you like to join my new clan?...just asking...
    I think perhaps the wording was wrong on the eggstatic leg. I think I was going along the lines of if a pokemon can learn a tm then it passes it onto a different pokemon that cannot learn the TM. If it's too complicated or impossible then just bung a TM onto the parent then breed.

This is the first time i've co-organised anything like this, I must have been ignorant of certain facts. Sorry for the late repely also, I've had no access to the internet for almost a week.
    No problem^^
    Oh, another thread! I guess that one was quite helpful as well, but more insight never hurts. I can't wait for the strategy dex for 5th gen to be published. I feel a little guilty reading on smogon, considering how I would like to do some research and make up some strategies on my own, but honestly, there's the time issue and it really does help with the competitive insight smogon offers...
    In the Breeding circuit ¡, I get that the Eggstatic for moves has to be chain and that it has to have both an egg and a TM move, but it says it has to be a move that it doesnt normally learns, since every TM move can be normally learned the only pokemon I can think about that meets the conditions would be a Vulpix with a "x" egg move, breeded with a Smeargle that knows Energy Ball (wich Vulpix doesnt learn by TM but is still a TM move) but using Smeargle is kind of against the policy of the club (or maybe i got it all wrong)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…