• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi i cant PM you so I'll just VM you.
    I have a shiny female charizard and would like to trade it for your shiny froakie and shiny hondege.
    PM me for more info.
    She's just someone I met on another forums really, like in April though. lol then I found this place (and I didn't realize I made an account back in 2007 xD), and I have been here ever since.

Deoxys (Calm) OT SACHA ID:62306
    Deoxys (Modest) ID: 44719

Well this really sucks and I am sorry. I don't know how to check I just read the description and make sure the location and its info makes sense and I would think it might at least be legit.
    lol well, anyone else you would want from my thread to replace the deoxys? though I can give you it tomorrow cause I have to go now.
    how do you check if they're hacks? lol I know Atome and I think she had the jap game ago and knows how to RNG, but not that good for natures lol.
    I'm going out about now, but I will post a message to you tomorrow. I will add your FC now though.
    I apologize. The internet here sucks, as I'm living under rent and sharing it with 8 other people. I will try again tomorrow for you. I have them ready though.
    Fine by me :) I will have them for you for tomorrow, much earlier than this time. I have to go now though but I'll let you know when I'm ready :)
    I'll take Pidove, Gothita, Jolly Rayquaza, Adamant Groudon, Modest Tornadus.

so you can choose 4 legendaries or 3 legendaries and 2 normal shinies :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…