• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I use Bulbapedia, but Extroph uses PLDH.net. As soon as I get a custom SD slot for my computer, I'll start ripping my own sprites. xD
    ...Along with the sound files. :D
    http://userbarmaker.com/
    This is the site we use to get our userbars.
    Also, Sumopaint is used for FX and stuff. :) ...If you want it to have a "glow" or something...
    Hidden in a spoiler tag, (On the first post, it'll be the only thing under that spoiler tag) there is a <insert pokemon name here> FTW!! The name changes, btw. As for Forum and xat, they are private, we exchange them over PMs. :) I'll send you the links. Trainerchris already took water, and if Emperor Extroph approves, he'll be water. Dark...Is open, surprisingly. :) I originally wanted to be dark, but Victor had taken that then switched to Fire. xD So...Dark is open. ;)
    I'll send you links. :)
    I'm doing custom Userbars, also. If you want one, let me know. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…