• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Hiya Delilah, i was wondering if you could help me.

My friend Ayra makes ribbon sprites, and she's struggling to find new designs.

Have you got any ideas?
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy 21st Birthday Delilah Zombie.
    Happy Birthday to you.

Have a good one.
    I've never really had it, i love Chinese food, i'm going for a chinese tomorrow, i can't wait.

Sorry to hear about your dog, has he eaten strange?
    That sounds like a filling lunch/supper.

So you gave up the pizza then?

So what have you been up to?

Works fine a bit busy, but nothing i can't handle.
    Hiya Delilah hows things?

Did you get your take away last night or did you suffer through a burnt pizza?
    I've been working unfortunately.

I've been posting as well, but i'm going to breed some of my pokemon, i'm hoping to get a shiny Eevee to evolve into a Leafeon.

What level is Staraptor?
    Mine kicks ***, i've trained her well.

The only grass types i don't have are Celebii, Shaymin and Arceus, but i do have the plate.
    I do, i'm quite good at it too.

I always use grass types in my games.

They have never let me down yet.

I've even managed to defeat the Elite 4 quite a few times with just a grass team.

I even have a shiny Snover.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…