• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just thought I'd let you know, I finally beat the Battle Factory! Its been a long time since I've been on serebiiforums...
    hey, good luck at the worlds LCQ, im going to so im just droping off support.

P.S- can you look at my RMT? there is a link at the VGC discussion tread
    Thanks. I keep telling them I need to know IVs and natures of their Pokes, but they only give the good one's. I gave one person consideration due to him saying he had an Adamant, shiny, near flawless Rayquaza. I asked him about his PID, SID, and ID so I could make an assumption on legitamacy, but heard nothing back from him yet.

I think I loose most of them when I talk about stuff like that. :p
    Heya EE, indeed it's been a while. I don't really frequent any boards nowadays. Whether or not that'll change I have no idea, I often go through phases where I do something a lot and then other phases where I don't do it at all. Good to hear from ya though
    That reminds me, I'm entering a mono-type tournament on here in one of the clans, think you could check over my team for me? It has gone 2/0 so far in practice matches, mind you that was against a ground type team....
    Meh...for some weird reason I had a feeling he was that 11yr old again. Even still, I thought I did what was necessary, mind you it seems that whenever I post even something remotely harmful, minigot infracts me for it.....lol.
    lol...tell me about it. Before I had a smogon account, I was using serebii only, and I nearly got banned on here for saying that I thought that shuckle was better than chansey....weird eh?
    ><....by god, you too have a serebii account? Lol, somewhere in the southwest, chuck norris is angry....lol
    ----------
    Very nice choice of ball with a dive ball for the shaymin. When I caught my shiny timid shaymin with hp-ice, I used a premier ball as it was very easy to catch after false-swiping its health as I used a breloom in my party to prevent being leech seeded.
    ----------
    Funny you should mention using Breloom to catch your shiny Shaymin. I used a shiny Breloom to catch mine, too! It really was a rather quick process; I only had to throw three Dive Balls to catch it.

Premier Ball looks nice on shiny Shaymin, too, especially on Shaymin-S. I had actually planned to catch shiny Shaymin in a Premier Ball in that all my Dive Balls had failed to capture it.
    Agreed. I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering HG/SS, but I probably won't be beating it for a couple months or so. I will admit - I'm still learning RNG, but at least I'm able to capture Pokemon with a beneficial nature + good IV's. Wondercard IV's is...well, I don't know if I'd easily obtain a Timid Shaymin with good IV's...but we'll see about that...

The Japanese are always up to something to make HG/SS easier...like the finalist who had a shiny team.
    Oh, hey...how's your RNG abusing going?

I haven't done much activity due to schoolwork, but I've been playing off and on...but not as much as usual.
    hi can you answer my friend request i saw alot of videos of you of pokemon emerald and weren't you at the northeast 2009 video game regional championship
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…