• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The point being that you unvaryingly lump everybody who dislikes the short stack state of new Pokemon, with everybody who was overtly praising Mega evolutions, and lol'ing that point home. I was appalled. I have 649 pokemon, so I only need about 70 to complete my dex? I'm not impressed.. I got a genuine qualm with this, which has nothing to do with Mega Evolutions, which I don't even like in concept (outside of Gengar). Your shout out was just very rude. Hope you understand.

If you phrased it as: "To everybody who was getting crazy riled up about Mega Evolutions, you probably never thought of it having an effect on how many new ones you're going to get, and now you're all whining! Enter Nelson Laugh and Tough Luck!" - Then I wouldn't feel associated with your comment.
    I recall my first designer handbag became a lv. However my taste changed to more brands, particularly those tend to be more colorful. I wouldn’t consentrate on one brand, but decide on hundreds brands. Style, Color, Design, and Price. Choose something is associated with yourself is essential.
    For convenient, it is possible to visit nnluxury.com. Is it doesn't biggest luxury store and I visit it each day. We do hope you will need it.

seiko raf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…