• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, pearlshipping did the same for me too in regards to being a shipper. As years past for me, I started to be open with different shippings so now I'm a multishipper -shot-. As for Hikari leaving, yeah I see how Satoshi has treated other girls that have traveled or are traveling with him. I've never seen Satoshi close to any other girl but Hikari. I hope he can share the same closeness if she ever visits :).
    I know how you feel.

I feel similar when I defend characters. For example, I really like Iris now and I have to get into arguments if someone goes against her. :S
    Did you just see Dawn's face expression when Ash lost? She really didn't want to travel with Kenny, so it was definitely a crash for Penguinshipping. :)
    Staying as strong as ever as a shipper, writing an epic pokemon movie-fiction, and getting ready for college. How bout you?
    Well Roggenrolla could help you against Elesa, Skyla, it's really powerful as Gigalith in fact.
    Second I don't believe that Brock is a Penguinshipper. I think that he was giving a loser of love tips of love. Second He never said Dawn's name so how you know that was the person Kenny liked was Dawn.Pokemon USA made it a totally Penguinshipping episode.Even though The shippers in Japan said that she turned him down.
    I know that. I know that most Pearlshippers are Pokeshippers or Fortuneshippers. I agree with you Robert. I hate when they don't have a good reason.They keep saying "AshXMisty FTW!!!" Or "Dawn is a **** Misty is better" Or" Ash is like 20 years old."
    Thank you for your compliment... which could remind me of a few potential expansions on my previous reflections, especially my idea of a human Pokémon pairing triumvirate. If it helps, I've been able to find other anime couples that bear striking similarities to the aforementioned cornerstone pairings I currently have, the most notable of which might very well be Nozomu Futami and Kira Sakurazuki from Futakoi. Nozomu is typically calm, idealistic, and thoughtful, perhaps like a combination of Ash and Hamtaro, while Kira is typically cheerful, entrepreneurial, and inquisitive, perhaps like a combination of Dawn and Bijou. If such a series sounds relatively obscure compared to the others, well, you can thank my overarching defense of freedom and peace for the current course of my anime interests.
    I know what you mean and I think after Unova is done and over with Dawn should/could come back for the champion league if the writers don't forget that. Anyways it was nice speaking with you, leave me a VM whenever you want to talk. So later and peace out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…