• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I like to make people laugh. ;) And yeah, I actually enjoy math, to an extent. :p I'm doing corrections, so...they are painful. DX
    btw, you might want to stick your signature in a spoiler tag. I think it's exceeding the limit and you might get an infraction. ;) So you might want to do that...
    *looks up* Um...the sun, some clouds, and few dragonflys. Why? xD
    In all seriousness, Math, that's what's up. -.- Math, math, math, a little Piano, ugh...you think I'd be allowed to enjoy a little bit of this blistering heat...(Of Georgia) xD
    Along with some biking. But I can only do that in the morning...lol
    hey i see you are not online but here is your banner i added some text let me know if you want anything changed :)
    iaza12706350757900.png

remove the star and copy past to your signature :)
    well i am not 100% sure on that myself but i believe you can just copy and paste it if you make a spoiler to put them in like this
    to do that follow this exact set-up
    i will try my best with the banner and for adding the links i think that you just copy paste them as far as i know. i can tell you how to make a spoiler to put them in though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…