• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you have an AIM or MSN screenname, just send me a PM with it and I'll contact you through that. (It's better not to have it show up on something that can be read publicly) Otherwise, just hit me with a Profile message whenever you see me online at the same time as you. I'll jump on Wi-Fi immediately after that.
    Since I've finished the National dex, I'm willing to breed anything that's breedable and Emerald clone any first- to third-gen legendary Pokémon you don't have (excluding Deoxys and Celebi--I've only got them on Diamond, but I'll gladly trade/trade back those two if you ask). I guess I'll start by breeding starters, and when we make those trades you can include Dusclops to evolve it.

EDIT: Wow. The "view conversation" button makes PMs totally unnecessary and gives us a "thread" of our own to chat in. MySPPace is awesome.
    Sure thing, man. If you're up for a trade or battle, please let me know via PM or profile message and I'll do what I can to make time. My life is full in the most boring of ways at the moment, but it's simple enough to free short periods of time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…