• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey did you check out the pokemon online?
    hey you should check out the my pokemon shop. it is in 4th generation trade shops-T-B0ne and Lady Ariel's amazing shop of shinies. all of the banners on there i made myself :)
    thank you and i was but my mom feels really bad about it. she said i can get my fishing license and she can get hers to go fishing(that is what i asked foa day fishing with my mom) next week when she gets paid though
    sure well today is my birthday and im 16 now. i had to work a lot today and my parents account got overdrafted so we had no money and it was pretty much an average day which was kind of upseting to me.
    okay im sorry i just had a rough day... i am very glad to help though :) hope you like the pokemon online and the banner :)
    i already did but maybe it didnt go through. yes there is. there is a thing called pokemon online. you need to install it on your computer and then you can go online and make your team(you choose IV's EV's nature moves everything) and then you battle other people. the only thing is i dont have the link but im sure if you google it you will find it. also it is competive battle so it is hard
    hey i just read the signature rules and the height and widths were fine but the total pixel count was to high i shrunk it a little more so now the total pixel count is ruffley 142000 sorry again for another mistake :(
    iaza12706318189400.png

remove * to post
    sorry for the late reply i was making banners... anyway yes there is. there is a thing called pokemon online. you need to install it on your computer and then you can go online and make your team(you choose IV's EV's nature moves everything) and then you battle other people. the only thing is i dont have the link but im sure if you google it you will find it. also it is competive battle so it is hard
    Oh, I'm glad to hear there's nothing seriously wrong.
    And my summer vacation ends around the end of August, beginning of September.
    Anime ftw, at least. ^^ I prefer the older ones, (1-3) rather then 4 and 5. :p Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I watch all my episodes on the official site or youtube, (Youtube for Japanese episodes) xD ...At least pokemon didn't get a really bad American cartoon like Sonic, Mario, or Link... That would have been HORRIBLE...O________o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…