• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. We have too many like offers for Userbars. We had a set made, and now two other people want to make us new sets.
    Makes sense. Although, not to sound rude, but I'm none the least interested. HL will have it's own Mega-League within two months or so. I doubt we'll immediately open up to the general public but we might.
    Really. That's cool then. And you guys have Vichi AND Lorenzo? Jesus, not bad. Yeah, I'm the main founder of hidden legends.
    Not sad at all. In fact, once I get back from holidays, I smell a war between us. Be ready. I'm back in two weeks.
    Hey, well, as long as you're ok with a clone of that Skarmory, then you're more than welcome to have one! :)

Just PM or VM me when you're back online!
    Hi, for your Trade Shop, can you list 10 specific wants? VM me them and I'll add them in. Afterward, I'll approve it.
    1.) Follow all forum rules please.

2.) Be kind to all clan members and give the clan leaders the same amount of respect you wish to be given.

3.) All battles (except Challenge Cup) will count towards your ranking if against a clan. If your opponent forfeits then the victory automatically counts towards you. Only Clan battles count towards rank up.

4.) Please record all battles and at the end of each week post them in the topic. One of us will take a look and give you feedback or a reply on them. Failure to do so will result in you possibly missing a chance for promotion.

5.) When you have read all of these rules and completed your application please place 'Snake Eyes' somewhere in your post. If you fail to do this, you will be denied until it is placed in the post meaning no double posting.

6.) We're just a clan dedicated to having fun and getting better. That mean nil on the drama in and out of PO and the xat. If you have a probem then take it up with either a leader or somewhere else.

7.) Test battles are given by the designated people listed. Your initial ranking will depend on tests.

8.) Please make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…