• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
nalhutta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im ready to trade. platinum FC in my sig. i already have yours from a previous trade. i will be in the wifi room
    hey i was wondering if i could trade ya sumthing 4 a celebi.

after i poketransferred my pkmn to my white, i left celebi, suicune, entei, and raikou for relocator. sadly i forgot and i started a new game!!!!!

i've got a UT event legit jirachi so..... vm/pm me if u want that or sumthing else
    1. All Serebii rules apply.
    2. Currently mainly trading in Gen 4
    3. I do NOT accept or knowingly offer hacked pokémon! Legit pokémon only!
    4. I DO accept cloned pokémon.
    5. I DO accept RNG’d pokémon.
    6. If you would like to make a trade please PM with the subject being the pokémon you are offering.
    7. I DO clone pokemon so if you do not like clones do not trade with me.
    8. If you would like me to clone for you please PM me with your offer. I will only clone pokémon I have an interest in such as legendaries, shinies and event pokémon without classic or premier ribbons. If I accept your offer I will clone your pokémon and return your original and a clone to you. My fee is a clone for myself. When cloning there is always the risk of losing the pokémon (although I have never lost one to date). I assume no responsibility if that happens but I am willing to leave one of my available pokemon as collateral until your pokémon is returned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…