• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the compliment, Kiruria! True, you can't be in Cerulean without involving romance somewhere in your life, but remember I said that Lady Nautia insisted that Avery remain single while she was under her command - hence why Avery isn't seeing any one (which could also be part of the reason she ignored him). I like your idea of him crushing on her through, it could add for some very good plot twists later on (since Drat and I have a whole plot already planned out for our two characters to play out together, but that's a different story all together).

I'd say go for it =)
    Sounds like a plan... And I'm planning on using a harpy archer/white mage combo this time albeit he will have a slightly feminine appearance (mainly his wings due to having been a couple months early).
    Hey, it has been a little while hasn't it. Yeah, I've been doing good. I've had a lot of projects and stuff to keep me busy all summer, but no complaints. How about you?

And yeah, I'd be more than happy to join back up. I do miss Silva and Merci, its been way too long since I've found an RP to use them in.
    I think starting with the meeting would be the best idea, and since there won't be any time-traveling involved, things shouldn't get that confusing... It sounds like a great idea.

As for the a other RP... That sounds like a wonderful idea as for the plot... Perhaps they were called there because the Faeries are in danger and are in need of some kind? We could easily figure that one out...
    Hey, It's been a while. I was actually wondering a couple of thngs:
    1) How have you been?
    2) have you ever thought of doing Sword of Destiny again?
    What plans do you have? Diego will come back for a possible final battle, but he has no real reason to stay without Blindlight. Also, how are things?
    I mistook one character for another I thought you were using the triclopes for one of them oops and for tri I was writing triclopes when I walked away from the computer when I came back I forgot to end that word but I must delete the triclopes part sorry about me misunderstaning that whole situation
    About what Diego mentioned, how he got the scorpion off of her and her reaction when he told Susano to take care of her... You know what he was implying?
    Since delta may take a while, maybe you should edit your post first. Alrighty, thanks?
    Delta made a typo in his post, and I think you did to. You see, I was the one who got the scorpion and snake put away before talking them. One of them is her reaction to what Diego said when he was in the room as well as his implying when Ninjice told Susano to take care of her. He will edit his post soon and I ask if you could ask well when he does it.
    Thanks! Hmm, I'll probably sit out War of the Legends this time... I barely got into it last time at all (and when I tried to, I was rather ignored). We'll see. I have a summer class starting in a week, and almost all of the RPGs I'm in are still alive and kicking, plus I have Means to an End to deal with too. So yeah, sitting it out I think.

Yaaaaaaaaaay welcome to the Means to an End crew! How exciting.
    Hey. I have to tell you, I used Google Translate. They have Latin. Also, this won't be the last time that Diego will try and help his friend. He will put his trust in her by revealing something not even Katelynn knows... DX, his dark side.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…