• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cool. so have you been hunting anything else lately?
    i just got lapras and sandshrew by SRing, iv posted them in the 4th gen soft reset thread
    hey there i noticed you successfully SRed for a shiny entei while i was posting in tthe soft reset thread, good going man! how many SRs did it take?
    salut XD Euh... J'ai vu que tu habitais la France, et je voulais savoir si on pouvait etre amis ^_^'' *ca serait bien d'avoir quelqu'un de plus pres de la maison en tant qu'ami dessus :p*
    By the way, congrats on RAIKOU
    hello!!
    I just saw your post on the shiny thread
    And let me tell you that I once found a shiny
    Raikou on gold; however, it ran away and the
    Next time I ran up to it it wasn't shiny so
    After all these years I'm still cravin for a shiny raikou
    I wished I was that lucky :)
    Hi Pelican, long time no see. Believe it or not I still have latios & latias in my ruby/sapphire games as I hadn't gotten around to soft-reseting for them still. Now that I've seen a few successfully RNG in those games, I may eventually get to learn how to get those as desired someday.
    I always play Pokémon but I have not a lot of free time with my little baby (15 months) ...
    And the English is not my native language too...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…