• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll try my best xD I meant like since it's name is 'LEAFeon', I meant like smoke it as in a joint xD Was lame I know xD

Ok, Chikorita is awesome I admit that. But other then that, nope.

I mean, how is this cuter then this?

And yes it is true. Flareon is wayyyyy better then Leafeon. I <3 you Flareon!
    I knew you wouldn't get it xD

Fire is not stupid. Grass is stupid. Grovyle is nasty. Blaziken is wayyyyyyy better.

Flareon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leafeon.
    How dare you say that to Flareon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flareon is way cuter then Leafeon. I'd smoke that Leafeon (Get it? xD)

Actually, I honestly really like Fire Types. Every time I play Pokemon Stadium 2, it always is on my team. Usually I have either Vulpix, Arcanine (90 percent of the time I have Arcanine :3), Ninetales, or Charmeleon.

But yeah. Flareon > Leafeon by a long shot.
    Naw. I don't really have a favorite 'Type'. I mean, if I did, then yeah it would be Psychic :3

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE FLAREON!?

Also, I placed em in order of their looks :3 I don't go by strengths. All my favorites go by if they're cool\cute looking :3
    I love all Eeveelutions :3 If I had to put them in my favorite order, it would be tough but probably this.

Espeon, Flareon, Eevee, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon

Did I miss any? I don't think I did..
    :eek: You like Golduck? Well can't say I'm surprised with your Avatar xD

My top 10 are Absol, Espeon, Ninetales, Flareon, Eevee, Lopunny, Charmeleon, Sneasle, Girafarig, and Arcanine :33333
    Project Legends has a couple free spaces, and Pokemon Gijinka Academy is open indeffinitly (though some crazy s**t's goin' down...)
    Soo how does that work? You 'really love Absol' but he is you 347th favorite? How does that work? :p

Absol is my #1 favorite then Ninetales then Espeon :3
    Haha always glad to leave a welcome post :3 AND OMG I THINK I FOUND A GREAT FRIEND NOW! ABSOL IS #1!

Sorry.. I kinda get weird when people say Absol is awesome :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…