• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GalladeRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking at the 5th gen Uber list, surprisingly, Heracross, Magnezone, Qwilfish, Gastrdon and Abomasnow are one the list...Now some I can see why, but others shocked me, since I've been using Heracross and Magnezone for quite sometime now
    Munchlax has less HP then Snorlax and Swadloon has pretty much low everything, just higher defenses than Leavanny. Cottonee is literally the only one who truly works just as (well/better than) Whimsicott
    They can? Huh, I guess they could, but I don't think I'd use them since they don't have the raw power to defeat opponents nor do they have the stamina to last for very long
    That's a pretty good team. Hopefully you can get Heracross soon!

Wow, that does sound interesting.

Alright, I replied to the PM.
    Woops, well, these guy's are used mainly for mini cup, which is using pokemon who aren't evolved and are level 5, otherwise Chansey is the only true pokemon who can be used in OU and possible Uber like Blissey
    Evolite works with anything that evolves, so as long as I don't evolve Yamask, my def and spec. def will increase by 50%(thought it doesn't show up in stats)
    I also now use Yamask, Bold nature and evolite, and it's evolution...Plus I use Scrafty, Gigalith, and Carracosta as walls and potenial sweepers

Funny, I never thought of using a team like that, but this random wifi battle things hard, since it 3 on 3, you can never tell what pokemon your opponents gonna use, at leat with 6 on 6 you know the pokemon they have will be played at sometime
    I think the only defesive pokemon I have is Shuckle and to an extent Feraligatr, Torterra, and Gliscor
    That's OK.

I've also been playing Diamond so far and now I'm at Sunyshore City.

EDIT: Just saw that your battling my brother in PASBL!
    So when do you think you'll be able to get them? Also the GC games you want are very cheap at GameStop.
    Yeah, my team is based on high speed and power, so I either attach a Choice Scarf or use Pokemon that are known to have a high atk or spc. atk and high speed, though I do sometimes bring in tanks and walls

It was fun to battle him, though we didn't use legendarys
    i think your PMD explorers of the beyond is class i have already read the first two book and thought they were brilliant so im hoping chpter 17 will be up soon also maybe you will check out my thread a journey of a champion its on my page if you do i would gladly exept and tips and advice you have thanks
    It's on the User CP. I added it recently because I would get spammed VMs. -_- At least on Bulbagarden they have it so you have to have ten posts until you can VM.

Yeah, it's good. Personally, I like to play using the Wiimote/Nunchuk. You should get it; now it's only $20 and I think it has this weird red thing around it (not like NSMB Wii). Just checked GameStop.
    So, you know how you thought of Dimensions of Darkness as a name for your PMD Series? I'm kind of thinking of a proper name for my series (pretty much the Pokémon Adventure Series with Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto & Unova). Do you know of a good name? I was thinking of Adventures in the Pokémon World: (And then something here to represent the region, like how the DPPt Adventure would be Diamonds, Pearls & Platinums Galore, possibly).

Thanks!
    I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure I have 2 OU and 1 uber(Salamance on one team;Garchomp on the other) all the rest I'm thinking are random

Wow, you got it. I got Escavalier; He got Accelgor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…