• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i dont know what to tell you. it's probably people leaving though with a combination of us having a topic for everything.
    Because your innocent facade prevented penetration.

Sexual pleasure for you though. Don't complain or I'll bring Sogeking along with me.
    It makes it all the funner though, which is a good thing.

I live in New Zealand, which is probably no better. But it shows my dedication to pleasuring you ^_^
    Right. Yours is kinda against the whole point of continuation of the species, however.

Australia? Excuse me? That's insulting.
    Nobody else will notice, it's ok. You only have a mind which spots and eradicates all sexual innuendo.

So I can sex you up of course ^_^
    It's just that Zweet is trolling me on the pupose of trying to piss me off. I'm trying not to feed the troll so I told him that it's not funny and keeps replying when I'm trying to ignor him.

I did report him though.
    Im sorry Professco. But Zweet is being a Pain in the neck giveng me nothing but troll my account, and saying that I should hate Mr. Mudkip and starting a personal vendetta with Mr.M

Seriously. Why are you standing up for the troll?
    He is not an offended muslim, he is a dumb muslim, lol. Where did the "Religion of Peace" go when he went racist on me? If anything, he contradicted the Quran and proved me right with his offensive behaviour.
    Thanks, that ignorant idiot really hurt me, man. Why do the N-word still exist outside of the black comunity? :(
    Mind you I used to cut myself on and off for about 3 years, so I was a little messed up.

And I've saved lives before, only metaphorically.
    That's good :)

It’s not really hard as it is a lot of it.

Nope I make phone calls, inter data, pick up orders, hang up door hangers, handle donations, work the front, cut out stickers from the big role (count off 44 at a day then cut them out. To add good karma.), set new volunteers up, set up and put away tables, Put new things in the windows to draw eyes to them, keep things neat and clean for easer aces, put together yard signs, present my ideas to everyone for new and improved stuff; such as even if there Mccain supporters tell them wear they can vote. This way we don’t appear bias. Make sure we have enough food to jeep everyone going.

So would I. I wouldn’t mind giving her some blue dress stains.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…